- Two Stories on Secrets to Learning Faster
Instead of learning lessons the hard way, smart people find stories from others. Here are few examples that have stuck with me.
- 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Inventing a New Product
The top lessons from my experience making new products and advice for finding clearer focus for your goals.
- 50 things I’ve learned this year (2022)
The lessons I’ve learned stay top of mind each week, so I compiled the big list of ideas, high impact quotes, and a few illustrations.
- Can Snapchat’s Drone compete with the iPhone?
Why Snap Inc keeps making hardware even if it could lose money.
- How Dyson wins by ignoring market research
The famous home goods company got started by making products that customers said they didn’t want.
- A Most Practical Weekly Review
Taking the time to learn from the past week’s experience offers enormous benefits. Here are the most valuable questions to ask each week.
- The Year’s Most Powerful Quotes
These ideas stood out as the best things I read, discovered, and revisited in 2021, along with the actionable advice I took away.
- My Multi-faceted Book List
My favorite books of 2021, ranging from fascinating biographies, to engaging business books, to skillfully written fiction.
- Adam Grant’s Advice on Just Manageable Wins
How to get past languishing, the feeling of stagnation and emptiness – the answer from a behavioral psychologist and Wharton professor.
- Insightful Lessons from 5 years of Interviews
Ezra Klein offered this lesson after all his interviews with Vox. And now he has become a New York Times writer and podcaster.
- The Most Creative Advice from Austin Kleon
These 5 terrific ideas Austin Kleon has shared, many from other artists, offer unique and interesting ways to approach creativity.
- How Successful is Mark Rober against Package Thieves?
The Mark Rober Glitterbomb video attracted over 30 million views. I dug deeper into the product design, materials, and the user experience.