I really love reading books. It doesn’t feel like enough to share book lists, so I’m preparing summaries from my favorite books.
The idea is that by picking my favorite highlights and lessons I can help you find good stuff to read as well. And maybe I’ll even review my own notes in the future.
Come back here for updates as I add more, but for now check out these ones:
- Yvon Chouinard’s Valuable Insights in the Art of LivingWhat a mountain climber can teach us about pursuing excellence
- Happiness Advantage – The Connection Between Lollipops and High PerformanceShawn Anchor shares the benefits of a positive psychology, tips for leaders, and great advice for anyone wanting to improve their outlook.
- Top 15 Fantastic Books of 2022My favorites from the year’s big stack of books, including celebrity auto-biographies, terrific fiction, and inspiring true stories.
- Humor, Seriously – Great Combo of Science and BusinessApproach things lightly and with a playful attitude to add humor to your interactions. Sometimes just laughing more is enough.
- The Extended Mind – Path to Greater IntelligencePeople can use technology, social interaction, and our bodies to fully tap into the brain. Even just gesturing can fire more neurons.
- Invention: A Life of Amazing Inventions and Stubborn WillAmazing inventions and great success, but James Dyson also struggled with many obstacles, challenges, and a few failures (the Ballbarrow?)
My Book Lists
*** Check out the latest books I’m reading on Goodreads. ***